Learn About Our Practice and Core Values.
Frank Eskesen has been practicing law since 1999. He is an experienced litigator, whose practice is devoted to obtaining the recovery that his seriously injured clients deserve. He is a member of the New York State Trial Lawyers, the New York State Bar Association, and the American Association for Justice (formerly the American Trial Lawyers Association), and other groups dedicated to the pursuit of plaintiff’s causes.
He is a 1994 graduate of the State University of New York at Plattsburgh, and a 1999 graduate of Brooklyn Law School. He is admitted to the bars of New York and New Jersey as well as the U.S. District Court Southern District of New York, the U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York and the U.S. District Court District of New Jersey.
- Workplace Accidents
- Construction Site Accidents
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Slip/Trip and Fall Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death Cases
- New York, 2000
- New Jersey, 1999
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- Brooklyn Law School, Brooklyn, New York J.D.
- State University of New York at Plattsburgh B.A.